We fill same Complex Type Process Field twice in our workflow by using query multiple, then looping on its data and create Sub Process according to it, which lead us to this sort of issues/complexity:
- [Issue] on filling complex type second time with empty data (no records returned from query multiple), Complex Type kept the old data not clearing it
- [Complexity] Trying to clear the Complex Type before filling it, nothing worked
- [Complexity] Trying to get length of the Complex Type, nothing worked
To handle this we made another call to DB to get count, and check on it before looping to create sub process
- Is there a better solution than calling hitting DB twice?
- How to deal with Complex Type Process Field to clear or get length?
Please sign in to leave a comment.