This application is being ran through Sharepoint 2013 and Agilepoint V6.
I've an application that takes in an invoice pdf and creates a folder that is suppose to have it where any new documents that need to be created by the application for the invoice is to be placed in that folder. I have tried writing out the file path as a changing file path to match each new invoice location; that option didn't work for me as whenever I had a pdf report created it would not appear in the designated location. I have also tried hard coding a folder file path using a folder created in a previous attempt; this also produced no positive results as the report did not appear again where it should. There were multiple attempts on hard coding the file path in the "Existing File Path" option; where I had changed the syntax to any potential form it should potentially work with.
My question to you'll is whether or not the "Existing File Path" option just doesn't work, or that I'm just messing up somewhere on the syntax. I do have links in the application that use the normal syntax for file paths that do work.
Please sign in to leave a comment.