Hi, Hoping someone can help me! I have a form that the process initiator would fill out. One of the fields on the form is to identify the Contract Owner so that a task would later get assigned to that user. However, when I test it, I have User A fill out the form and make me the Contract Owner, I receive the email that I have a task assigned, but when I try to open the task, I am being told that the task is not assigned to me, but instead, it is assigned to User A.
The user name value in the contract owner field is prefaced with the domain name\username, and it is assigned correctly (i tested this by having this value written to an email that is generated as part of the process), but for some reason, even though the task is assigned to me, and i get the email, i still cannot open the task because i am given the error message that it is assigned to another user (which happens to be the person who submitted the form).
Please sign in to leave a comment.