This is Sharavanan from India, in our product we're using AgilePoint workflows. Recently we got a new requirement as below,
User should receive a Overdue Notification when the assigned workflow tasks actual date’s over DueDate. We can achieve this one by setting “TimeoutEmail” value in Agile Template with proper EmailTemplate.
But, here user wants notification should be enabled or disabled based on some settings in application.
- If it Enabled,
- AgilePoint should trigger the mail based of mail frequency(1 day before or 10 hrs before) set in Admin setup page.
- If it Disabled,
- AgilePoint shouldn’t trigger any overdue mail to the user
- Send Timeout Email in frequency
- Once task goes to overdue, framework send only one mail to user and can’t configure mail frequency. Is there any other way to schedule "Timeout" mail as like Remainder mail settings
- Disable Timeout Email Notification:
- If the user don't want timeout email notification, application should disable at runtime. I tried to set this.m_ActivityInstance.TimeoutMailTemplate = null in WFAgileWork plugin, still mail triggered.
Please let me know is the above requirement is feasible? If yes, can you please suggest how to do it?
Have a nice day!
Please sign in to leave a comment.