Classic Work Center is an AgilePoint NX component where you can access to the information about the work you care about, and the apps that are available for your use.
- Inbox provides information about the tasks and process instances that are active in the system. You can click any item in a task list or process list to see the options available.
- My Apps provides a list of apps that have been published for your use. Click any app to start a new instance.
Classic Work Center
- (Example) Work Center Widget in Page Builder
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Form-Based App
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- (Example) Open the Report View for an eForm
- (Example) Configure a Timer activity
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Consume Your App
Video: Extending the Work Center - Custom Columns and Tabs
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Work Center, Dashboard, task list, process list, kickoff, kick-off, task