E-mail is electronic mail. AgilePoint NX provides a number of e-mail integrations.
Integrations and Connectors
AgilePoint NX integrates in these ways with e-mail:
- Activities in Process Builder
- Reminders and notifications
- Event Service
- Launch apps with e-mail (AgileConnector)
Activities in Process Builder
An activity is a functional unit, or task, in a process-based app. Activities that integrate with a third-party system provide access to the API functionality for that system in a simple, point-and-click, form-entry format. This means that you can easily leverage APIs without writing code.
The following activities are available.
For more information, refer to E-mail activity in Process Builder:
Reminders and Notifications
You can use e-mail to send reminders and other types of notifications.
For more information, refer to E-mail Notifications screen.
Message-based approvals let you route a process based on yes/no logic with typed keywords. This provides a simple alternative to submitting a form. You can use message-based approvalswith e-mail.
For more information, refer to Create an E-mail Template for an Approval with a Visual Editor.
Automated Actions Based on E-mails
AgilePoint NX apps can take automated actions based on e-mails sent to a monitored e-mail inbox. For example, A process-based app can start based on an e-mail from a specified e-mail address or an e-mail with a specified subject line, or an e-mail can be used to complete an eForm. These actions use the e-mail event service.
For more information, refer to Add New Event Service Screen > Incoming Email Screen.
AgileConnector are available for this integration.
For more information, refer to Administration for Out-of-the-Box AgileConnectors.
- E-mail activity
- Configure General Options for the E-mail Activity
- Configure E-mail Notifications for Any Activity
- Create or Change an E-mail Template in the Application Builder
- Create an E-mail Template for an Approval with a Visual Editor
- Create an E-mail Template for an Approval with Plain Text
- Create an Approval E-mail Template
- Resend an E-mail Notification
- Global E-mail Templates
- (Example) Create an E-mail Template to Notify the Requester if the Leave Hours are Not Available
- (Example) Configure an E-mail activity to Notify the Requester If the Leave Hours are Not Available
- (Example) Configure an E-mail Activity to Notify the Requester for the Leave Approval in the Absence Request Process
- (Example) Configure an E-mail Activity to Notify the Requester for the Leave Rejection in the Absence Request Process
- (Example) Link to a File from an E-mail
- (Example) Show a Subform in an E-mail Notification
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Create an E-mail Notification for a Task
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
e-mail template, template, e-mail, notification, reminder