Simply click on the line you want to remove in the center of the dialog. This will cause the line to turn from a solid line to a dotted line. At that point, click on the Delete button on the right side of the dialog.
Articles in this section
- If I map to the wrong field while mapping data to or from the AgilePoint schema to a database table, Data Entity or Web Service, how do I delete the wrong arrow without resetting all of them?
- How do I modify permissions to a single application?
- Why can’t I delete apps in my Build Apps section?
- In a number of activities on the AgilePoint Data Entities tab, it refers to the Record ID. Should I use the Data Entity ID field or the Record Display Name field?
- How do I use a network share as a file repository?
- Why does my application suspend after my loop has executed a set number of times?