Upon an AgilePoint installation, the maximum number of sessions (loops) for an activity is defined in a parameter called as "MaxLoop" which is present in the netflow.cfg file. By default, it is set to 50. With the setting at 50, once an application loops 50 times then the application will suspend. However, many times there will be a need to have an application loop more that 50 times.
There are 2 methods to address this issue, one at the application level and one at the server level. If changed at the server level, all applications on that server will be affected. If changed at the application level, only that application will be affected. The method to address will be determined by your business needs.
Making Change at the Server Level-
- Navigate to the netflow.cfg file on your server (Generally present in C:\ProgramFiles\AgilePoint\AgilePointServerInstance\netflow.cfg) and open in any editor
- Change the value for maxLoop to a higher value as per business requirement
- Save the file
- Restart AgilePointServer instance.
For more information on netflow.cfg and its parameters, please visit the below link:
Making Change at the Application Level
- Open the process you want to make changes.
- Click on AgilePoint Properties and select Maximum Sessions. Select Custom and enter the number of sessions you allow the application to loop as per your business requirement
For further clarifications, please visit the below link: https://documentation.agilepoint.com/00/appbuilder/cloudenvInstructionsConfigPropertiesProcess.html