Submit step is a term that is commonly used to refer to a start task.
For more information, refer tostart task.
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Classic)
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Start an Absence Request Process with an eForm
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
start task, task, launch step, start form, submit step, kick off a process with a form