- The first form in a process is only considered a start task if the activity associated with the form is the first activity in the process. If a system activity starts the process, the process does not have a start task.
- Start tasks must use the Start Task activity for eForms or external forms.
- A start task is sometimes called a submit step or submit form.
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based Application
- (Example) Start an Absence Request Process with an eForm
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
start task, task, launch step, start form, submit step, kick off a process with a form