A runtime app user is a person who uses an AgilePoint NX app at runtime.
Runtime app users include form users, users of custom web pages built with the Page Builder, users of custom mobile apps, and other types of human consumers of apps and their components built in AgilePoint NX.
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Form-Based App
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- (Example) Show an eForm in More Than One Language (Multi-Language Forms)
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
eForm user, form user, user, submitter, participant, web user, web page user, app user, runtime user, end user, runtime app user
Please sign in to leave a comment.