Access tokens that are shared across all users and apps. If you want all process designers and runtime app users in your AgilePoint NX tenant to be able to connect to an external data source, use a global access token. An example is a SharePoint site on an intranet that all employees in a company can access.
If you want to create an access token that is restricted to an app or set of users, use an app level access token.
- (Example) Create a REST Service Access Token
- (Example) Create a SharePoint Access Token
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Form-Based App
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Configure Access Token for Trial SQL Server Database
Video: Manage Your Organization
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
access token, global access token, app token, security token, credentials, authenticate, authentication