A form-based app is a type of AgilePoint NX app that uses an eForm for data entry, but does not have an associated process. Form-based apps provide a way to collect data with online forms. You can store data from form-based apps in a number of data sources, including AgilePoint NX Data Entities, Salesforce, and databases Form-based apps are sometimes referred to as forms as a service (FaaS) or standalone forms.
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Form-Based App
- (Example) Offline Mobile eForms in a Form-Based App
- (Example) Save, Check In, and Publish a Form-Based App
- (Example) Open and Check Out a Form-Based App
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Form-Based App (Modern)
Video: Form Designer Overview
Video: Form-Based App Overview (Classic)
Video: Know Your App Builder IDE (Modern)
Video: Form-Based App with Salesforce
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
form-based application, form based application, eForm appplication, form-based app, forms as a service, FaaS