SharePoint Integration is a group of software components that let you use connect your AgilePoint apps to SharePoint, and access your AgilePoint tasks in SharePoint. The Dashboard is a SharePoint App Part that lets you use the AgilePoint Work Center (Classic) in SharePoint. AgilePoint NX SharePoint Dashboard lets you manage your AgilePoint tasks and processes, from the convenience of on-premises SharePoint.
This section gives information about how to use SharePoint Integration for AgilePoint NX on premises.
- Quick Start for SharePoint Integration (On-Premises) - The main steps to get started using on-premises SharePoint with AgilePoint NX.
- AgilePoint NX Dashboard (On-Premesis) - Details about the screens in the Dashboard app.
- Associate an AgilePoint Process with a SharePoint List (On-Premises)
Video: Use AgilePoint NX with Microsoft 365 and SharePoint
Video: Getting Started with SharePoint List Forms
Video: Introduction to eForms
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 1
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 2
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 3
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 4
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 5
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 6
- Install AgilePoint SharePoint Integration On Premises - How to install SharePoint Integration OnPremises.
- Some information about third-party integrations is outside the scope of the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation. It is the responsibility of the vendors who create and maintain these technologies to provide this information. This includes specific business use cases and examples; explanations for third-party concepts; details about the data models and input and output data formats for third-party technologies; and various types of IDs, URL patterns, connection string formats, or other technical information that is specific to the third-party technologies. For more information, refer to Where Can I Find Information and Examples for Third-Party Integrations?