netflow.cfg is one of the main configuration files for AgilePoint Server in AgilePoint NX OnPremises and AgilePoint NX Private Cloud. Use this file to configure settings for databases, notifications for the AgilePoint System Account, the work calendar for your organization, and to tune your AgilePoint Server instances..
The netflow.cfg file is stored in (AgilePoint Server instance installation folder) C:\Program Files\AgilePoint\AgilePointServerInstance.
The AgilePoint Server Configuration Utility changes many of the settings in netflow.cfg. However, some settings do not show in the Configuration Utility. Changing the netflow.cfg also gives finer control for some settings.
- Archive Database Configuration in netflow.cfg
- Workflow Database Configuration in netflow.cfg
- Event Notification Configuration in netflow.cfg
- AgilePoint Server Configuration in netflow.cfg
- Business Hours Configuration in netflow.cfg
- Configuring an SMTP Account
- Configuring the AgilePoint Server Thread Pool Size
- Configuring the Max Loop
- Configuring the Swap Out Time
- Implement a Custom Email Notification Delivery Module
- AgilePoint Server Configuration Utility
- Turn On AgilePoint Server Debug Mode
- How Do I Improve the Memory Consumed on AgilePoint Server Startup?
- Process Instance Becomes Automatically Suspended During Loop
- E-mail Notification Settings
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
netflow, netflow.cfg, config, AgilePoint Server configuration, tuning