A role is a set of members with the same access right settings that are managed together in the AgilePoint system. A role represents a type of work users do. In AgilePoint, process designer, process manager, and Administrator are common roles.
- Add Members to Role screen
- create a role
- Delete a role
- Change a Role
- Change the Access Rights for a Role
- Find a Role
- Roles screen
- Create a Role - Process activity
- Edit Role activity - Process activity
- Remove Role activity - Process activity
- Remove Role Members activity - Process activity
- Retrieve Role Members Name activity - Process activity
Video: Add a User and Assign Access Rights
Video: Access Control
Video: Assign a Task to a Group or Role
Video: Manage Your Organization
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Form-Based App
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
role, user, participant, access control, access right