A security technology that makes an encrypted link between a server and a client.
- Configure AgilePoint Server to use SSL
- What are the SSL Requirements for AgilePoint NX?
- How Do I Change the URL for Mobile Devices to use HTTPS?
- Why Does an Error Occur During Save or Check In a Process?
- Report Center Does Not Show in the AgilePoint NX Portal
- Why Does an Error Occur when I Create an Access Token?
- Update an Expired SSL Certificate
- What Configuration is Required to Connect with On-Premises SharePoint with HTTPS?
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
ssl, tsl, https, security protocol, security algorithm, secure socket layer, encrypt, encryption