An offline mobile eForm is an eForm you can use on a mobile device without a connection to data within the AgilePoint NX system, AgilePoint Server, or the Internet. This is useful if application users need to open and complete eForms in places where they may not have Internet access.
- Offline Mobile eForms
- Use the Mobile Dashboard in Offline Mode - iOS phone
- Download a Form to an iOS Device to Run in Offline Mode
- How Do Forms Work in the Offline Mode? - iOS phone
- Use the Mobile Dashboard in Offline Mode - Android phone
- Download a Form to an Android Device to Run in Offline Mode
- How Do Forms Work in the Offline Mode? - Android phone
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
offline mobile eForm, offline form, offline task, offline app