A database from Microsoft.
AgilePoint NX connects in these ways with Microsoft SQL Server:
- Database tab - Process activities
- Database - Process Builder procedures
- Database lookup configuration screens
- Access Token for Database
- Database screen - AgilePoint Server Configuration
- Database Configuration Window - AgilePoint Server Configuration
- I Need Help with the AgilePoint Database - Troubleshooting
- AgilePoint Data Services Requirements
- AgilePoint Database Schema
- Create Databases for AgilePoint
- How Do I Access the Default Database from My System?
- How Do I Use the Default Database for My Trial Account?
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
database, Oracle, MySql, SqlServer, Sql Server, storage, data store, table, column, workflow database, workflow db, reports database