XML is a technical standard used for structured data transfer.
Integrations and Connectors>
AgilePoint NX integrates in these ways with XML:
- Activities in Process Builder
- Import and export data model
- Import and export picklists and picklist items in Data Entities
Activities in Process Builder
You can use out-of-the-box activities for XML to execute actions in process-based apps.
An activity is a functional unit, or task, in a process-based app. Activities that integrate with a third-party system provide access to the API functionality for that system in a simple, point-and-click, form-entry format. This means that you can easily leverage APIs without writing code.
Process Activities for XML
The following activities are available.
- Read XML
For more information, refer to Read XML activity in Process Builder:
Import and Export Data Model
You can import and export a data model as XML.
Import and Export Picklists and Picklist Items in Data Entities
You can use an XML file to import or export picklists or picklist items in Data Entities.
For more information, refer to:
- Import Picklist screen
- Import Picklist Items screen
- Export Picklist screen
- Export Picklist Items screen
Import Picklist screen
Import Picklist Items screen
Export Picklist screen
Export Picklist Items screen
- (Example) Create an Inline Function
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.