A View form is an eForm that shows a summary list view of the data submitted from the Create forms and Update forms in a form-based app. 3 types of View forms are available:
- A list of the data from all instances of the forms that have been submitted.
- A list of the data from all instances the Create form that have been recently submitted.
- A list of the data from all instances the Update form that have been recently submitted.
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Form-Based App
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.