AgilePoint NX Data Entities
Third-Party CRM Services
In NetSuite, records can be associated with entities or custom record types. Because this can have a slightly different meaning in NetSuite, AgilePoint documentation usually uses the term entity recordto refer to records in NetSuite.
In ServiceNow, a record is a specific dataset in a table, similar to a record in a database.
- Entity screen > Data tab
- Export Data screen
- Import Data screen
- Manage Permission Group screen
- Create a Record in an Entity
- Change a Record in an Entity
- Import Records from an Entity
- Export Records from an Entity
- Export Records from Form-Based App
- Create a Record in a Form-Based App
- Change a Record in a Form-Based App
- Record Display Names, Record IDs, and Primary Fields in Data Entities
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Classic)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
record, row, data point, data record, database record, instance, entity instance, intantiate entity, data entry