Process migration is a feature that migrates one or more process instance to a different version of the process model. If you migrate more than one process instance at one time, it is called bulk migration.
In AgilePoint NX OnDemand, bulk migration requires help from AgilePoint Customer Support. For more information, refer to How Do I Migrate More than One Process Instance to a New Process Model Version?.
- Migrate Process Model to a Different Version screen.
- Process Migration screen.
- Use a Different Version of a Process Model.
- APADM Command Line Utility.
- Migrate Process Instance - Rest API.
- Migrate Process Instances - Web Services.
- How Do I Migrate More than One Process Instance to a New Process Model Version?.
- Why Does an Error Occur During Bulk Migration Using APADM Utility?.
Video: AgilePoint Application Migration
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
process migration, migration, bulk migration