Data Entities is an AgilePoint NX component that lets you create and manage a custom data model that is native to the AgilePoint NX platform. You can use Data Entities to securely store and retrieve data for AgilePoint NX applications as an alternative to an external data source, such as adatabase, SharePoint, or a CRM service.
Data Entities home screen
- Data Entities
- Process activities for Data Entities
- Data Entities Procedures
- Data Entities Security Overview
- Create a Form-Based Application with AgilePoint Data Entities
- Record Display Names, Record IDs, and Primary Fields in Data Entities
- Form-based application data source
- Process-based application data source
- Create an eForm for AgilePoint Data Entities Form-Based Application
- Form-Based Application with an AgilePoint Data Entity as a Data Source
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
data entities, entity, entities, Data Entity, Data Entity framework