Artificial intelligence (AI) is a category of software technologies that make a computer or robot perform equal to or better than normal human computational ability in accuracy, capacity, and speed.
- Bot Integration tab - Process activities
- MS Cognitive Services tab - Process activities
- Machine Learning tab - Process activities
- MS Azure IoT tab - Process activities
- Access Token for Microsoft Azure Bot Service
- Access Token for Microsoft Cognitive Services
- Access Token for Amazon Machine Learning
- Access Token for Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
- Access Token for Microsoft Azure IoT
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Example: Order Management.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Example: Fire Alarm Management App
- Internet of Things (IoT) Example: Retail Membership Card
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
AI, artificial intelligence