App is an abbreviation for application. App may refer to several types of applications in AgilePoint NX:
- A process-based app created in AgilePoint NX.
- A form-based app created in AgilePoint NX.
- An app available for download or purchase in the App Store.
- A custom mobile app.
- The AgilePoint NX App for Salesforce.
AgilePoint NX App has a slightly different, or more specific, meaining for license purposes. For more information, refer to AgilePoint NX (v6.0 or Higher) App and User License FAQ.
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Getting Started Training Video
Video: Process-Based App
Video: Create Your First App
Video: Delete an App
Video: App Permissions
Video: Manage Your App
Video: Create a Construction Permit App
Video: Getting Started with SharePoint List Forms
Video: Integrate AgilePoint NX App into Salesforce
Video: Customer Survey Demo App
Video: Create Custom Apps with Cloud Services without Code
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.