In AgilePoint NX, the word map usually refers to the process of synchronizing the values of one or more variables in one data source to one or more variables in a different data source. Usually, one of the data sources is an eForm or process in an AgilePoint NX app.
- (Example) Schema Mapper
- (Example) Configure an Excel Read Activity
- (Example) Configure an Excel Write Activity
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- (Example) Store Data from an eForm in Data Entities with a Data Entities Activity
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
map, map data, map variables, schema mapping, data mapping, custom mapping, Schema Mapper, schema, input, output, xml