In AgilePoint NX, a permission group is a set of users with the same access right settings that are managed together in the AgilePoint NX system. For example, the App Owners permission group has permissions to publish, delete, import, export, and roll back the version of an app.
If you synchronize users and groups from Active Directory to AgilePoint NX, it is important to note that the groups that are synchronized are Active Directory permission groups. The permission group concept in AgilePoint NX is similar to a security group in Active Directory. Other types of Active Directory groups, such as distribution list groups, are not synchronized with AgilePoint NX.
- Data Entities Permissions screen - Mange Center
- App Permissions screen - Manage Center
- Page Builder Permissions screen - Manage Center
- Entity screen > Permissions tab - Data Entities
- Manage Permission Group screen - Page Builder
- Data Entities Permission Groups Overview
- App Level Permission Groups Overview
- Page Builder Permission Groups Overview
- Change App Permissions (App Builder)
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
permission group, access control, access right, permission, user, group