Start refers to the action of starting an application instance.
"Start" is sometimes referred to as "kick off" or "launch."
An app can be started in these ways:
- The My Apps screen in one of these components:
- A link to an anonymous form.
- Event Services.
These types of users can start an app:
- Members of the App Initiators permission group for the app.
- Participants assigned to the start task for a process-based app
- For an app that starts with an anonymous form, any user with the link who also meets the security settings configured for the form.
- For an app that starts with an Event Service, AgilePoint Server uses the appropriate system credentials to connect to the associated service, such as email or a database. The credentials are often the AgilePoint Service Account, but this depends upon the associated service and your system configuration.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
start, kick off, kickoff, kick-off, launch