An activity instance is an individual iteration of an activity that runs within a process instance. An activity instance is a activity that runs with specified participants and specified data at a specified time.
An activity can have more than one activity instance within a process instance. For example, if an activity completes, and then the process returns to the activity later, a new activity instance is created.
- Cancel Activity Instance - REST API method
- Get Activity Instance - REST API method
- Get Activity Instances By Process Instance ID - REST API method
- Get Activity Instance Status - REST API method
- Query Activity Instances - REST API method
- Query Activity Instances in Xml Format - REST API method
- Rollback Activity Instance - REST API method
- Rollback Activity Instances - REST API method
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
activity instance, AgilePart instance, task