Video: Create Your First App
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based Application
- (Example) Create a Process-Based Application
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
- Create a Process-Based Application.
- Create a Process.
- Add a Task to a Process.
Most processes have at least one form for user input. For your first process, AgilePoint recommends having your process start when a user completes a form. Use the eForms Start Task to create a form that starts a process.
Other forms that are not used to start a process can use the eForms Standard Task.If you are using AgilePoint NX in a trial environment, and you need to store data to use in your application, you the trial database that is provided out of the box with your trial account.
- Publish a process-based application to make it available to other users.
- Start your process.
- Complete your tasks in the Work Center.
- Monitor the progress of your process in the Manage Center.