Video: Process-Based App
Video: Create Your First App
Video: Customer Survey Demo App
Video: eForms with SharePoint - Part 2
- On the App Builder Process Designer Settings screen, set Default App Wizard Experience to Classic.
- Create a Process-Based App.
- Create a Process.
- Add a Task to a Process.
Most processes have at least one form for user input. For your first process, AgilePoint recommends having your process start when a user completes a form. Use the eForms Start Task to create a form that starts a process.
Other forms that are not used to start a process can use the eForms Standard Task.If you are using AgilePoint NX in a trial environment, and you need to store data to use in your app, use Data Entities.
- Publish a process-based app to make it available to other users.
- Start your process.
- Complete your tasks in the Work Center (Classic).
- Monitor the progress of your process in the Manage Center.