A group of logical and mathematical operations used to solve a problem.
- (Example) Configure the Total Hours Requested Formula Control for the Create Absence Request eForm
- (Example) Create a Formula to Calculate the Total Hours Requested for the Create Absence Request eForm
- (Example) Configure the Request ID Formula Control for the Create Absence Request eForm
- (Example) Create a Formula for a Unique ID for the Create Absence Request eForm
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Configure Math Calculations on an eForm
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
formula, calculation, logic, logical, math, mathematical