A form control is a user interface element within a form, such as a button or check box.
An instance of a form control is called a form field.
- (Example) Configure an Auto-Lookup Form Control with Microsoft Excel
- (Example) Configure the Chart Form Control
- (Example) Configure the Data Grid Form Control
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Form Designer Overview
Video: Common Configuration Settings in eForm Controls
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
form control, eForm control, control, field, form field