- Scheduled Service - The application starts based on a specified schedule.
- Incoming E-mail - The application starts when an e-mail account receives a message.
- File Dropping - The application starts when a file is added to a folder on the AgilePoint Server machine.
- Database Insert - The application starts when a table row is added to a database.
- (Example) Start a Process with Scheduled Event Service
- (Example) Start a Process with Incoming E-mail Event Service
- (Example) Start a Process with File Dropping Event Service
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
event service, event, action, monitor, trigger, event trigger, email trigger, e-mail trigger, database trigger