An e-mail template is a common e-mail that sets the recipients, subject, body, and other aspects of an e-mail sent from AgilePoint.
You can use e-mail templates to apply default values to an e-mail, such as To, From, CC, BCC, subject, and body. You can also use process data variables to insert data from your process
- E-mail Template screen
- Create an Approval E-mail Template
- Create an E-mail Template for an Approval with Plain Text
- Create an E-mail Template for an Approval with a Visual Editor
- Create or Change an E-mail Template in the App Builder
- Global E-mail Templates screen
- Why Are E-mail Attachments Disabled in AgilePoint NX OnDemand?
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Classic)
- (Example) Create an E-mail Template to Notify the Requester if the Leave Hours are Not Available
- (Example) Link to a File from an E-mail
- (Example) Show a Subform in an E-mail Notification
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Manage Your Organization
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
e-mail template, email template, notification, e-mail, email, reminder, message