An e-mail notification is an e-mail message that sends when an event occurs in your process.
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App
- (Example) Create an E-mail Template to Notify the Requester if the Leave Hours are Not Available
- (Example) Configure an E-mail activity to Notify the Requester If the Leave Hours are Not Available
- (Example) Configure an E-mail Activity to Notify the Requester for the Leave Approval in the Absence Request Process
- (Example) Configure an E-mail Activity to Notify the Requester for the Leave Rejection in the Absence Request Process
- (Example) Link to a File from an E-mail
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Create an E-mail Notification for a Task
Video: Add an E-mail Control to an eForm
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
e-mail notification, notification, e-mail, email, e-mail template, email template, reminder, message