A system activity is an activity completed electronically without human input. Examples include activities that automatically download data from a data source, or analyze input values to get a result.
- (Example) Configure a Timer activity
- (Example) Configure a Convert Date Format activity
- (Example) Configure an And Activity
- (Example) Configure the Regular Expression Activity
- (Example) Create an Inline Function
- (Example) Configure an Excel Read Activity
- (Example) Configure an Excel Write Activity
- (Example) Configure a Document Transfer activity
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Add Standard Task Activities
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
system activity, activities, shapes, AgilePart, system activities, automatic task, system task, automated task, automated activity