A subform is a form that is a child, or subordinate, to another form. Subforms are usually used to create multiple pages in forms that are long.
- (Example) Create a Subprocess
- (Example) Configure the Leave Details Subform for the Example Create Absence Request eForm
- (Example) Create a Subform for Absence Details for the Create Absence Request eForm
- (Example) Configure the Approver Details Subform for the Create Absence Request eForm
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Configure a Subform Form Control
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
subform, sub form, sub-form, form section, eform section