A web-based forms made with the AgilePoint eForm Builder.
eForms are created using a drag-and-drop web browser interface. The code for eForms uses XML and JQuery.
- Tasks (eForms) tab - Process activities
- How To Use eForms - Process Builder procedures
- Open an eForm
- Configure the Settings for an eForm
- Configure the Sections for an eForm
- Export an eForm as JSON
- Import an eForm
- eForms Settings
- eForms Settings screen
- Let a User Submit an eForm With No AgilePoint NX Account
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based Application with AgilePoint NX Data Entities
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based Application
- (Example) Start an Absence Request Process with an eForm
- (Example) Configure the Form Settings for the Create Absence Request eForm
- (Example) Set Columns for the Create Absence Request eForm
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
eForm, form, task, human task, activity, human task activity, electronic form, web form, AgilePoint form, native form, e-form