An eForm is a web-based form made with the AgilePoint eForm Builder.
eForms are created using a drag-and-drop web browser interface. The code for eForms uses XML and JQuery.
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Save, Check In, and Publish a Process-Based App
- (Example) Save, Check In, and Publish a Form-Based App
- (Example) Create an eForm to Start the Process (Create Absence Request)
- (Example) eForm Widget in Page Builder
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Process-Based App
- (Example) Use Anonymous Authentication in a Form-Based App
- (Example) Open the Report View for an eForm
- (Example) Use Custom CSS in an eForm
- (Example) Use Custom CSS in a Form Control
- (Example) Show an eForm in More Than One Language (Multi-Language Forms)
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Introduction to eForms
Video: Create Your First eForm
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
eForm, form, task, human task, activity, human task activity, electronic form, web form, AgilePoint form, native form, e-form