Integrations and Connectors
AgilePoint NX integrates in these ways with Dropbox:
- Activities in Process Builder
- Document repository for process-based apps
- Document repository for eForms
- Access tokens
Activities in Process Builder
An activity is a functional unit, or task, in a process-based app. Activities that integrate with a third-party system provide access to the API functionality for that system in a simple, point-and-click, form-entry format. This means that you can easily leverage APIs without writing code.
Process Activities for Dropbox
The following activities are available for Dropbox:
- Create File Shared Link
- Create Folder
- Create Folder Shared Link
- Delete File
- Delete Folder
- Get File Info
- Get Folder Info
For more information, refer to the process activities for Dropbox in Process Builder.
Document Repository for Process-Based Apps
- Document repositories are used for these process activities.
- Add Attachment (Salesforce) activity
- Adobe Sign Create Agreement activity
- Adobe Sign Agreement Document Download activity
- Analyze Image activity
- Create Ticket activity
- Create Ticket Comment activity
- Create User (Zendesk) activity
- Document Transfer activity
- DocuSign eSign Request activity
- DocuSign eSign Document Download activity
- Download Attachment activity
- Excel Read (Document) activity
- Excel Write (Document) activity
- Export App activity
- Face Recognition activity
- Generate a Barcode Image
- Generate Thumbnail from Image activity
- Import App activity
- Microsoft PowerPoint activity
- Microsoft Word activity
- PDF Converter activity
- Read a Barcode Image
- Read Excel Table activity
- Read Handwritten Text from Image activity
- Read JSON activity
- Read Text in Image activity
- Read XML activity
- Sertifi eSign Request activity
- Sertifi eSign Document Download activity
- Update User (Zendesk) activity
- Write Excel Table activity
Sample file transfer repository configuration screen
Document Repository for eForms
Sample file repository for eForm configuration screen
You can create access tokens for Dropbox.
An access token is a secure object that stores an endpoint (usually a URL) and authentication credentials to connect to a service or technology. Often this is an external or third-party service, like Salesforce or SharePoint, but access tokens can also connect to an AgilePoint NX enviornment, local database, or other types of technologies. Once an access token is created, app designers can simply select and reuse it, rather than entering the credentials each time they are needed.
For more information, refer to Access Token for Dropbox.
Dropbox Access Token Configuration screen
- (Example) How to Get the Access Token Credentials from Dropbox
- (Example) Configure a Document Transfer activity
Some information about third-party integrations is outside the scope of the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation. It is the responsibility of the vendors who create and maintain these technologies to provide this information. This includes specific business use cases and examples; explanations for third-party concepts; details about the data models and input and output data formats for third-party technologies; and various types of IDs, URL patterns, connection string formats, or other technical information that is specific to the third-party technologies. For more information, refer to Where Can I Find Information and Examples for Third-Party Integrations?
Use these links to find third-party vendor documentation for Dropbox:
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Dropbox, Drop Box, dropbox.com, file sharing, file share, storage, cloud storage