A display rule is a rule that checks the previous form sections before the form section for which the display rule is applied shows. A rule can include one or more conditions connected by logical operators. When the rule conditions are not met, the section is not shown.
On a purchase request form, if a user enters a cost greater than 1000.00, the user must complete a form section that provides additional details about the purchase. You can create a display rule based on the amount of the Currency form control.
Video: Configure a Display Rule to Show and Hide Form Controls
- (Example) Use Rules in a Form Control
- (Example) Configure Rules for the Sequential Approval eForm
- (Example) Configure Rules for the Parallel Approval eForm
- Advanced Examples
For more advanced or complex examples or specific information about how to solve a specific business problem or use case, AgilePoint recommends the following resources:
- AgilePoint Community Forums - A free, AgilePoint-moderated, crowd-sourcing user forum where you can ask questions about specific techniques, the solutions to use cases, workarounds, or other topics that may not be covered in the Product Documentation.
- Video Portal - Video walkthroughs for a range of simple and advanced tasks in AgilePoint NX.
- Professional Services - If you can not find the information you need for your specific business problem, mentoring is available through AgilePoint Professional Services.
- Personalized Training - AgilePoint can provide personalized training for your organization. To request personalized training, contact AgilePoint Sales.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
display rule, rule, validation, condition