A data source type is a category of data sources, such as SharePoint or Salesforce account.
In a process-based app, you can have more than one data source instance within a data source type. For example, you can have more than one SharePoint site collection as a data source. In a form-based app, you can have only one data source type.
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Process-Based App (Classic)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
data source, data store, external system, external data, integration, system integration interface, database, storage, file system, cloud storage
Please sign in to leave a comment.