The Schema Mapper is used to connect, or map, variables in one data source to variables in a different data source. When you map the variables, it synchronizes their values in the two data sources.
Schema Mapper example
- (Example) Schema Mapper
- (Example) Configure an Excel Read Activity
- (Example) Configure an Excel Write Activity
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- (Example) Store Data from an eForm in Data Entities with a Data Entities Activity
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
Schema Mapper, schema, data mapping, custom mapping, external data, data integration, data import, import data, map data, integration, interface, input, output, xml
Please sign in to leave a comment.