A schema element is a node within the hierarchy of a schema. .
- (Example) Configure Process Data Variables for a Next Loop Activity
- (Example) Configure Process Data Variables for Voting Approval in Advanced Task Activity
- (Example) Configure a REST Activity to Get the Leave Information
- (Example) Configure an Initialize Loop Activity to Store the Leave Information
- (Example) Create Zoom Meeting
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
schema element, schema, variable, data, XML, schema node, XML node, attribute