Check in is an action that makes all or part of an app or process unavailable for one user to change, but makes the items available for other users to check out.
- (Example) Save, Check In, and Publish a Process-Based App
- (Example) Save, Check In, and Publish a Form-Based App
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with an Existing AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Modern)
- (Example) Create and Run a Form-Based App with AgilePoint NX Data Entities (Classic)
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Know Your App Builder IDE (Classic)
Video: Create a Backup of an AgilePoint NX App
Video: Check In and Publish the App
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
check in, check-in, checkin, version control
Please sign in to leave a comment.