In AgilePoint NX, process can refer to either a process model or a process instance. In most cases, the difference between these concepts is not important. Where it is important to differentiate between a process model and a process instance, the appropriate term is used.
- Examples for Process-Based Apps
- (Example) Create a Process-Based App (Modern)
- (Example) Save, Check In, and Publish a Process-Based App
- (Example) Create an eForm to Start the Process (Create Absence Request)
- (Example) Cancel a Process in Manage Center
- (Example) Use a Different Version of a Process Model for a Running Process Instance (Migrate a Process)
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
Video: Process Designer Overview
Video: Getting Started with Work Center
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
process, process instance, process model, process template, business process, application logic, workflow