One of these:
- A group of related tasks. A pool can refer to the tasks that are assigned to one user or a group of users.
- A set of participants who can complete a task. When a task starts, if the pool of participants has more than one user, the task is first assigned to all users in the pool. Then one user in the pool takes assignment for the task.
- Release a Task to the Participant Pool - SharePoint Dashboard procedure
- Release a Task to the Participant Pool - Work Center Task List procedure
- eForm Load Balancing Task
- How Do I Assign a Task to More than One Participant?
- In Queue
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
pool, user, group, role, participant