One of these:
- A group of related tasks. A pool can refer to the tasks that are assigned to one user or a group of users.
- A set of participants who can complete a task. When a task starts, if the pool of participants has more than one user, the task is first assigned to all users in the pool. Then one user in the pool takes assignment for the task.
- Release a Task to the Participant Pool - SharePoint Dashboard procedure
- Release a Task to the Participant Pool - Work Center Task List procedure
- eForm Load Balancing Task
- How Do I Assign a Task to More than One Participant?
- In Queue
pool, user, group, role, participant