One of these:
- A group of related tasks. A pool can refer to the tasks that are assigned to one user or a group of users.
- A set of participants who can complete a task. When a task starts, if the pool of participants has more than one user, the task is first assigned to all users in the pool. Then one user in the pool takes assignment for the task.
- Release To Pool screen (Modern)
- Release To Pool screen (Classic)
- Release To Pool screen (Classic, SharePoint On-Premises)
- Release To Pool screen (Classic, Microsoft 365)
- eForm Load Balancing Task
- How Do I Assign a Task to More than One Participant?
- In Queue (Classic)
- In Queue tab (Classic, SharePoint On-Premises)
- In Queue tab (Classic, Microsoft 365)
- (Example) Configure Dynamic Task Pool Activity and Load Balancing Activity
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
pool, user, group, role, participant