A CRM software suite from the NetSuite company.
(NetSuite offers software products other than CRM. However, within the AgilePoint NX documentation, "NetSuite" usually refers to the NetSuite CRM software.)
Integrations and Connectors
AgilePoint NX integrates in these ways with NetSuite:
- Activities in Process Builder
- Lookups in eForm Builder
- File Repository for Process-Based Apps
- File Repository for eForms
- Access tokens
Activities in Process Builder
An activity is a functional unit, or task, in a process-based app. Activities that integrate with a third-party system provide access to the API functionality for that system in a simple, point-and-click, form-entry format. This means that you can easily leverage APIs without writing code.
The following activities are available for NetSuite.
- Add Note
- Create Folder
- Create Record
- Create Multiple Records
- Delete Multiple Records
- Delete Record
- Get Record
- Query Records
- Update Multiple Records
- Update Record
- Upsert Record
For more information, refer to the process activities for NetSuite in Process Builder:
Lookups in eForm Builder
A lookup is an automated procedure that retrieves data from an external data source, such as a database or third-party service, to display runtime. For example, you can use a lookup to populate the options in a list on an eForm.
For more information, refer to NetSuite lookup configuration.
This image is only one example configuration screen from the Auto-Lookup form control. It does not show all the configuration options, and lookups can be configured and executed in multiple ways. The Auto-Lookup control can perform a lookup for eForms or other controls. However, many other form controls have built-in lookup capabilities — for example, the Drop-Down List form control. For information about how to configure lookups, refer to eForm Controls.
File Repository for Process-Based Apps
- File repositories are used for the following process activities. Different activities may support different data sources:
- Add Attachment (Salesforce) activity
- Adobe Sign Create Agreement activity
- Adobe Sign Agreement Document Download activity
- Analyze Image activity
- Create Ticket activity
- Create Ticket Comment activity
- Create User (Zendesk) activity
- Document Transfer activity
- DocuSign eSign Request activity
- DocuSign eSign Document Download activity
- Download Attachment activity
- Excel Read (Document) activity
- Excel Write (Document) activity
- Export Application activity
- Face Recognition activity
- Generate a Barcode Image
- Generate Thumbnail from Image activity
- Import Application activity
- Microsoft PowerPoint activity
- Microsoft Word activity
- PDF Converter activity
- Read a Barcode Image
- Read Handwritten Text from Image activity
- Read JSON activity
- Read Text in Image activity
- Read XML activity
- Sertifi eSign Request activity
- Sertifi eSign Document Download activity
- Update User (Zendesk) activity
File Repository for eForms
You can create access tokens for NetSuite.
An access token is a secure object that stores an endpoint (usually a URL) and authentication credentials to connect to a service or technology. Often this is an external or third-party service, like Salesforce or SharePoint, but access tokens can also connect to an AgilePoint NX enviornment, local database, or other types of technologies. Once an access token is created, application designers can simply select and reuse it, rather than entering the credentials each time they are needed.
For more information, refer to Access Token for NetSuite.
AgileConnector are available for this integration.
For more information, refer to Administration for Out-of-the-Box AgileConnectors.
Use these to find third-party vendor documentation for NetSuite:
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
NetSuite, Net Suite, CRM, customer relationship management