An approval is a simple task where a participant reviews data in a process, usually to make a yes-or-no decision about a request. The result of an approval can be affirmative (for example, "approved" or "yes"), or negative (for example, "rejected," or "no"). Approvals are usually completed by a supervisor or manager. An approval task can use a task form or an e-mail.
- (Example) Create a Manager Approval Task with a Standard Task Activity
- (Example) Create a Sequential Approval Task
- (Example) Create a Parallel Approval Task
- (Example) Create a Voting-Based Approval Task
- Examples - Step-by-step use case examples, information about what types of examples are provided in the AgilePoint NX Product Documentation, and other resources where you can find more examples.
About This Page
This page is a navigational feature that can help you find the most important information about this topic from one location. It centralizes access to information about the concept that may be found in different parts of the documentation, provides any videos that may be available for this topic, and facilitates search using synonyms or related terms. Use the links on this page to find the information that is the most relevant to your needs.
approval, approved, sign off, sign-off, signoff, check, verify, verification, compliance